Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wrestle Mania

This video took me FOREVER to download to my computer. We are still having problems with our video recorder software and I have spent over 2 days trying to figure out how to do it, when finally my wonderful brother-in-law Chris came over and fixed it in about 20 minutes. THANKS CHRIS! I asked myself after about 8 hours "Is it really worth the effort", and yep it is. I was a mad women determined to get my blog moment. Can you say obsessive compulsive? I hope you enjoy! P.S. I wasn't able to download the sound with it but at least that saves me some embarrassment over how I was screaming directly into the recorder. Just so you know, all wrestling moms are like this, so I am just trying to keep up. Oh Well, This is Tator-bugs in his championship round.
Click to play SLL Championship
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just happy that I was able to be there to watch Taylor doing something that he loves. I just wish we lived closer so that we could see all of the kids more. Thank you for telling Grant and me that we could come a watch, I truly had a blast!! ;)