Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tender Moment of 2008 Tag


My tender moment picture is of my hubby Joe and daughter Emma on 6/21/2008. Now, for those who don't know Joe, he is my big, strong, tough man. But he also has a weak spot for our girls. One Sunday, like every Sunday, he was helping me get the kids ready for church and Emma wanted her nails painted. I was running behind schedule, like always, so Emma asked her dad to help her. Although Joe has no idea how to paint fingernails, he was happy to help and he did a really good job. Thanks Joe for being such a great dad and for letting the girls wrap you around their little fingers. I love you so much and appreciate the way you take care of our family! I tag the following to choose their favorite tender moment of 2008: Stephanie, Adrienne, Chris, Jamie, Kami, Laura, Misti, and whoever else wants to be tagged.

4 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

That is way too cute! Gotta love those sweet daddy moments! Sure hope you guys have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and we will miss you down here!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are SO cute! Thanks for the Obama comment...I have already gone the rounds with Drew and Grant...You Blanchards! My dad too! I REALLY hope success for Obama...Merry Christmas!

Tyra said...

oh my gosh! I can not believe how big your kids are getting!
Have a Great Christmas!

Jamie said...

Too cute!