Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunrise Elementary Christmas Concert


With the holiday season upon us, I am still trying to get caught up on all my blogging. So, this blog is from December 4th at Taylor's School Christmas Concert. Its the only picture I got during the production because I was videotaping it and we haven't been able to upload the video yet. Apparently something is wrong with the software, so stay tuned for when we fix it because I will update a few postings. The concert was really good, the kids looked so cute. Taylor sang "Santa Claus is Coming to Town. They made little santa hats and wore them during their song. The best part of the concert was when they were singing the Alvin and the Chipmunks song "Christmas Time is Here" and when he got to the part about the hula-hoops Taylor, along with the other kids, gyrated their hips in the hula-hoop fashion, it was hilarious and he was laughing each time which was also funny. He seemed pretty impressed with himself. TOO CUTE!

Taylor and cousin Carson after the concert. I can't believe how big they both are now.

Emma had to get some face time too.

No comments: