Thursday, December 18, 2008

Photo Tag


Photo tag (courtesy of Jamie)

1) Go to your pictures.

2) Upload the 4th picture from the 4th folder.

3) Explain.

This picture is Emma and Lexi at Lexi's first photo shoot. My friend Laura took the picture and has been taking their pictures ever since. I love this picture because it seems to really show Emmas mischievous smile and how comfortable Lexi was and still is with Emma bugging her.

I tag: Stephanie, Adrienne, Laura, Chris, Kami, Casi and anyone else who wants to

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This pic is so cute. I can't belive how little both Emma and Lexi are. Just want to give them kisses.

Jamie said...

OK that picture is ADORABLE! Your girls are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for playing.

Shelly Elizondo said...

Cute Picture. I also love your family picture.
Shelly

Chris said...

That is too precious! I just did this tag a few months ago! It was of Jace's birthday 2 years ago! They grow so fast!! Have a great day and Merry Christmas!