Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mom's One Year Tribute


Lexi was born one year ago, on Thanksgiving weekend. I was unable to travel to Utah for our annual Thanksgiving celebration, so my entire family came to me. I thought since my family was here anyway, I may as well have a baby the same weekend to make it worth the trip. After a long day of shopping on Friday, I went to the hospital that night, as planned, to begin the process. Lexi was born the next day. It was kind of a difficult delivery. My oxygen levels and blood pressure were so low it left me extremely tired. I could barely keep my eyes opened long enough to push when it was time. We had a crowded delivery room full of aunts and grandma's and I was grateful when she finally made her appearance. She was so beautiful and she cried so loud! I couldn't wait to get her in my arms. It has been an amazing year with you Lou-Bird and I have loved every moment! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love, Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how little she was. Crazy how fast time goes when your having fun!! Sounds like you all had a great Thanksgiving. Wish we could have been there to celebrate w/ the family...maybe we can finaly get together for thanksgiving next year ;). I just wanted to let you know that I got the GPS from Grants store so everything is good to go!!

Chris said...

I can't believe she's one!!! I do though remember bring you dinner after you had her and the runny jello I brought ~ I apologize again for that :)