Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lexi's Big Day




Lexi's 1st Birthday has finally arrived. We had the Balmforth family over for to celebrate and she had a blast. When Joe placed a piece of cake in front of her, she kept looking at us like "Are you sure I can eat this", but after awhile she got the hang of it. I made her a Strawberry Shortcake themed cake with cake pops (another obsession thanks to Adrienne). I thought the cake and the cake pops turned out pretty good considering this is my first time decorating a cake by myself.

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Your cake turned out so darn cute. you did an awesome job. Happy Birthday Lexi!

Chris said...

That is too cute you lady of many talents!! I want to try and make some of tose "pops" but I've been waiting for the right "occassion" maybe I'll make me some when I'm done with this stupid diet!!!