Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"5" Tag

I was tagged by my friend Chris!! Thanks Chris!!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
*Working for Franklin Covey
*Meeting the man of my dreams
*Getting engaged
*Moving to Idaho
*Planning a wedding
5 things on today's to-do list...
*Workout
*Bookkeeping & Lien work
*Go to the Post Office and Bank
*Laundry
*DANCE CLASS
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire...
*Build a new and final house on the family farm
*Give money to our families
*Invest
*Travel
*Finally build a cabin in Island Park next door to the family cabin
5 places I have lived...
*Woodville, Idaho
*West Jordan, UT
*Salt Lake City, UT
*Price, UT
*Las Vegas, NV
5 places I have worked...
*Self-employed owner of Teton Lien and Notary
*Self-employed bookkeeper for Journey's End HOA
*INEEL
*Franklin Covey
*Kinkos
5 people I TAG...
*Casi
*Kami
*Jamie
*Laura
*Carol

4 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Ang-- I am so glad to welcome you (FINALLY) to the blogging world! It may take a little time out of your already busy day, but it is super fun to stay in touch and what a great way to journal your life!~ Glad to have you on board! And I love your cute kids...their pictures are darling!

Jamie said...

What a nice surprise I just got when I opened up my emails! I am so excited to see pictures of your beautiful family. And you still look amazing. (no surpirse there). I love it! Blogs are such a fun way to keep tabs on everyone. I’m so glad that we were able to get back in contact after all these years. I will be checking back often. Jamie

Jamie said...

Oh and by the way, I have to tell ya that you blog like a pro! It took me FOREVER to figure out how to get music on mine and it's pretty plain. But whatever. Yours looks awesome! Good job to you.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! She has finally arived!!!! I am so excited to have you become an offical blogger. I love being apart of the bloggin world, it helps me keep up w/ my friends and family. It also helps me keep up on my journaling as well because I am a major slacker in that area of my life. Glad to have you on board!

I love the cute family pictures you have on here! Your all so beautiful!