Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday




We hosted the annual Balmforth Super Bowl Party and I have to say that it was pretty exciting. I actually watched the 4th quarter of the game. My little guy Taylor was so devastated when the Cardinals lost. The first football jersey we ever bought him was a Cardinals Boldin Jersey. I really thought they would pull it off. The girls typically stay upstairs (by all the food) chatting and eating; while the boys go downstairs to the big screen. The only flaw in our plan is that the kids run around like wild animals making it hard for the boys to "hear" the game. What's to hear? You can watch the game right? I am apparently missing something. Oh well, I like the noise, its part of the fun.(Just ask any Blanchard) We had such a great time!

No comments: