Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Draper Temple


Our family went to Utah this weekend to tour the Draper Temple with my parents, brothers, sister, and their families. It was so gorgeous. The colors that were used were amazing and every intricate detail was perfection. My favorite part of the tour was when we all sat in one of the sealing rooms as a family. I became teary eyed at the realization that my whole family has never been at the temple together. I hope it is not the last time we are together in the temple. I told my brother-in-law Justin that I made good on my promise that one day I would get him to the temple. (And they said it couldn't be done)My dad topped it off by treating us all to dinner. Thank you so much mom and dad for bringing us together for such an uplifting event and for all that you do. I am so grateful to be born into the covenant and to have my own eternal family. Thank you for the examples that you are and for never giving up on me even though the caused seemed lost. All my love and appreciation to you!

No comments: