Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sugar-Salem Tournament


Last weeks tournament went really well for the Balmforths. Taylor took 3rd place in Bantam 55lbs for folk style and 1st place for freestyle. He also won Outstanding Wrestler for Bantam all weight divisions for freestyle. This tournament hosted both folk and free style which makes for a very long day. Joe took Taylor to weigh in at 7:30am and we got home around 8:00pm. As long as the kids are having fun right? Gratefully, I left the girls with grandma and grandpa Balmforth so I could enjoy the day with Taylor.
My nephew Braxton also did very well. He took 1st place 60lbs in Folk and Freestyle and took the Outstanding Wrestler for Intermediate all weight divisions.


My other nephew Taylor Yates wrestled his first match in Utah at the Mountain Top Tournament which is very competitive. He took 1st place Pre-Bantam 45lbs for freestyle.

Great job my little wrestlers!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I just saw this on your facebook account. Good job to your very cute little Taylor!

Anonymous said...

What Studs!!! I can't wait to see how well they both do in Boise!! That is going to be so much fun for both of them.

Brad Fallon said...

Congrats to Taylor! You sure are very proud of him.
Brad Fallon